Girls in Grades 3 through 8 play this fast-moving, team sport OYA's recreational program which runs September through mid-November annually!
Beginners and Experienced players alike enjoy competitive league play with OYA-Girls Volleyball program and SKILLS TRAINING provided by the ATTACK VOLLEYBALL CLUB.
Our student athletes are generally placed on teams through a draft process. The program starts with 2-weeks of practices and skills training in September with games beginning in week #3 and culminating in Championship Playoffs in the final part of the season in mid-November.
Registration begins approximately July 1st every year and is on a
FIRST COME/ FIRST SERVE BASIS, as yearly registration will close when the requisite number of teams per each age division are filled. Our teams ages/divisions are determined by the number of registrants received for each season.*
The Divisions range from 3rd Grade through 8th Grade. Practices and Games are created after a draft by the Coaches.
*All requests for practice and game times and/or specific days and teammates cannot be fulfilled. No refunds will be given due to personal scheduling conflicts.
· OYA-G's three (3) Volleyball Divisions are divided by school 'grade' as detailed below.
· Training, practice and games are planned for 2 times a week/Monday through Friday. Pre-season estimated times and days are listed below and will be determined per team/division following registration closure - approximately late-August of each year.
· Most OYA-G Volleyball activities are held at Century Junior High School, 10801 W 159th Street, Orland Park, IL 60467, and other District 135 School Venues.
· All Training, Practice and Games are scheduled by grade level to accommodate our younger athletes with the earlier gym times in ascending order for each team.
· ALL DATES and TIMES are estimated and are created after final league registration, the Coaches Draft, and according to School availability with the general considerations within.
3rd/4th Grade- Practices/Games are Monday through Friday at Century Junior High - The times are usually 6:30pm-7:30pm, 7:00pm-8:00pm, and occasionally 7:30pm- 8:30pm.
5th/6th Grade - Practices/Games are Monday through Friday at Century Junior High. The times are usually 7:00pm-8:00pm, 7:30pm-8:30pm, and occasionally 6:30pm-7:30pm.
7/8th Grade- Practices/Games are Monday through Friday at Century Junior High. The times are usually 8:00pm-9:00pm, 8:30pm-9:30pm, there may be some games from 9:00 to 10:00pm.
Offering competitive pay.
Email us at email@example.com
The OYA Girls Program is a Non-Profit organization designed to provide young girls of Orland Park the opportunity to play ball. We are the largest girls recreational program in the state of Illinois. We have three different sports programs - Volleyball, Basketball, and Softball. Because of the size of our organization, we continue to pull in girls from Orland and the surrounding suburbs.
The OYA Girls Program is an in-house Recreational League and is most focused on the instruction of the game. Although this is an instructional league, the girls always put forth efforts that create some very competitive games, especially as they learn and develop their skills.
The OYA Girls Program is run by volunteers and is supported by both the participants and donations from businesses in and around Orland Park.
We welcome and encourage your involvement. To participate with any of our programs, or offer support to the program, please contact us at OYAGirlsinfo@yahoo.com
OYA Girls Sports Organmization